Italian Sausage and Potato Soup
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 6 to 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 envelope dry Italian dressing mix
- 3 cups fresh spinach or chopped kale
- 4 cups cooked - diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Brown sausage in a large soup pan until it’s crumbly and cooked through.
- Add stock, dressing mix, and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in spinach or kale and heavy cream.
- Cook until the spinach or kale starts to wilt.
- Great served with Parmesan cheese on top and bread for dunking!
Calories: 798kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 213mg | Sodium: 2727mg | Potassium: 1136mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2558IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.