Pomegranate Orange Salad
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper
- 2 oranges, cut into supremes or 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 pkg. (5 to 6 ounces) arugula or spring mix lettuce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup goat or feta cheese - crumbled
- Add first 3 ingredients to a glass jar with a lid. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Screw on lid and shake well.
- Shake dressing well before serving.
- Put arugula or lettuce in a large bowl.
- Drizzle a little of the dressing over the salad.
- Toss to coat.
- Place on one big platter or individual plates.
- Top with oranges, pomegranate seeds and cheese.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.