This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
Door County Cherry Coleslaw
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium size head of cabbage - shredded
- 4 scallions - chopped
- 1 1/2 cups dried cherries
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- In a big bowl, whisk together mayo, lemon juice and honey
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.