Door County Cherry Coleslaw
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium size head of cabbage - shredded
- 4 scallions - chopped
- 1 1/2 cups dried cherries
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- In a big bowl, whisk together mayo, lemon juice and honey
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 15g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 212mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 1323IU | Vitamin C: 60mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.