Tuna Noodle Salad
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna - drained well
- 1 box (16 ounces) elbow macaroni - cooked and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely diced red or yellow onion - optional
- 1 cup frozen peas - thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped dill
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl whisk together mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice and a little sat and pepper.
- Add tuna, macaroni, celery, onion and peas. Mix well. Stir in fresh dill.
- If mixture seems too dry, add more mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving. Add more mayo if needed to make it creamy. Taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.