Tuna Noodle Salad
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna - drained well
- 1 box (16 ounces) medium shell pasta - cooked and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 cup frozen peas - thawed (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped dill
- 2 to 3 cups mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together first 6 ingredients.
- Stir in 2 cups mayonnaise.
- If mixture seems too dry, add more mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 20g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 375mg | Potassium: 258mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 318IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.