Sticky Bun Coffee Cake
Sticky Bun Coffee Cakes
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) cook & serve butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 stick butter - melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans - optional
- Arrange frozen rolls (do not thaw) in a bundt pan that’s been buttered well or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle rolls with dry pudding mix and nuts if using.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon and pour the mixture over the rolls.
- Cover tightly with foil that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Uncover and place in the oven with a cookie or baking sheet underneath to catch any of the topping that might bubble over.
- Bake 20 to 35 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let rest about 5 minutes.
- Carefully invert onto a serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- No cutting, just pull apart and enjoy!
These are a family favorite! I love treating my gang to this on holiday mornings or a special weekend brunch along with My Absolute Favorite Brunch Bake or Ham and Cheese Sandwich Brunch Bake. Love this because I can make everything the night before and just throw it in the oven in the morning. I serve it with my Orange Fruit Cups, Fruit Kabobs with my Favorite Fruit Dip, or my Fruit Salad with Honey Poppy Seed Dressing, and call it one fabulous morning!
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
I tried clicking on the “video link” link but it appears no video is found on the page. Is there another video link available perhaps on YouTube? I would love to give this recipe a try!
Thank you 🙂
Hello Gaby! Thanks for your note. The video link has been updated, so check it out. Thanks for letting us know the link needed to be updated. We hope you enjoy the recipe!
These sticky buns were delicious!! They tasted just like the ones my mom made when I was a kid, but a lot less work. I recommend trying this recipe.
This was so easy and SOOOOOO Good! I will be making this again and again!
I love watching you love your recipes do you have a cook book?