Sticky Bun Coffee Cakes
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) cook & serve butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 stick butter - melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans - optional
- Arrange frozen rolls (do not thaw) in a bundt pan that’s been buttered well or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle rolls with dry pudding mix and nuts if using.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon and pour the mixture over the rolls.
- Cover tightly with foil that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Uncover and place in the oven with a cookie or baking sheet underneath to catch any of the topping that might bubble over.
- Bake 20 to 35 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let rest about 5 minutes.
- Carefully invert onto a serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- No cutting, just pull apart and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.