One Minute Southwestern Omelet
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons drained and rinsed canned black beans - (optional)
- 2 tablespoons diced bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon pico de Gallo or salsa
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1 medium size zip ‘n steam bag microwave cooking bag
- Beat eggs and water together. Pour mixture into the bag.
- Mix in beans (if using), peppers and cheese.
- Seal the bag and lay it flat in the microwave according to the bag's directions.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until eggs is set.
- Carefully open the bag and slide the omelet onto a plate.
- Serve with salsa and avocado. Delicious with a tablespoon sour cream on top too!
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.03g | Cholesterol: 344mg | Sodium: 309mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1282IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.