Strawberry and Bleu Cheese Salad
- 1 large bag fresh baby spinach
- 2 to 3 cups strawberry - cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds - toasted
- 1/4 cup blue cheese - crumbled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a jar with a lid shake together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, nuts, and cheese.
- Dress salad lightly right before serving.
- Extra dressing can keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 258mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.