Sour Cream Mustard Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Coarse-grain or Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Fresh snipped fresh chives (save some to garnish the top)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Stir sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least a few hours.
- Sprinkle chives on top before serving.
This is great served with prime rib, beef tenderloin or on roast beef sandwiches.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 523mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 276IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.