Layered Fiesta Salad
- 2 cans (15 ounces) black beans - drained and rinsed
- 1 cans (7 ounces) green chiles - diced
- 2 cups corn
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes, or cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) sliced black olives - drained
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 1/2 cups prepared guacamole
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips - optional
- In a trifle dish or large glass salad bowl layer, black beans, green chiles, corn, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, olives, and scallions.
- Save a few tomatoes and scallions to decorate the top.
- In another bowl mix together the guacamole, sour cream and garlic powder.
- Carefully spread over the top of the salad.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can also serve with a couple cups of crushed tortilla chips on top or serve the chips on the side.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.