Fast and Easy Fried Rice
- 2 to 3 eggs - beaten
- 1 to 3 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 2 to 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 to 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup vegetables like diced onion, peppers, carrots, corn, peas, and carrots
- 1 to 2 tsp sesame oil - optional
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions - optional
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add the eggs. Cook, stirring, until they are lightly scrambled.
- Push eggs to the side of the pan so you can cook the veggies.
- Add another 1 to 2 tablespoons oil. Add the veggies and stir fry for a minute or two.
- Add the rice and 1 to 2 tablespoons soy sauce and stir fry stirring often until just heated through.
- Mix in sesame oil if using.
- Add more soy sauce if needed.
- Top with scallions.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 305mg | Potassium: 172mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2459IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.