Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- 4 to 6 slices thick-cut thick-cut Bacon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pound fresh Brussel sprouts or frozen and thawed and cut in half
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, fry bacon until crispy.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain and crumble.
- In the same pan you cooked the bacon in, melt the butter with the bacon drippings.
- Add onions and sprouts and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss the bacon back into pan.
- Serve right away.
Calories: 66kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 44mg | Potassium: 482mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 868IU | Vitamin C: 98mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.