This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
Best Ever Layered Salad
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce - cores removed
- 2 cups finely diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen peas - thawed
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts - drained
- 1/2 pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 4 hard-boiled eggs - chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- In a bowl whisk first 5 ingredients together until smooth.
- In a 9 x 13 inch glass pan or big casserole dishl layer large chunks lettuce, then celery, peas, water chestnuts, and eggs.
- Then carefully spread dressing over the top like you’re frosting a cake.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese, bacon, tomatoes and green onion on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill. If using a pan, cut into squares when ready to serve.
- This salad can be made several hours before serving but, it’s best if it’s served the day you make it.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.