- 3 to 4 cups shredded or diced cooked turkey (or chicken)
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) frozen broccoli florets (6 to 8 cups)
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 to 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed garlic croutons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a big bowl whisk together the soup, mayo, sour cream, milk, lemon juice, curry powder, wine and pepper.
- Mix in broccoli and chicken.
- Spoon into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with cheese and croutons.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.