Apple Cranberry Salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp apple cider
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 5 ounces spring mix lettuce
- 1 green apple - diced
- 1 red apple - diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup toasted pecans or walnuts
- Whisk together the first four ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- You can make dressing up to 2 days ahead. Just stir well before serving.
- If it gets too thick, add a little more apple cider.
- Divide lettuce up on 4 to 6 plates.
- Drizzle a little dressing on top of each.
- Top salad with apples, cranberries and nuts.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.