- 1 tube (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4-5 smoked cheddar bratwurst or smoked regular brats or polish sausages
- 1 egg - beaten
- Separate the dough into four pieces, keeping triangles together, so that you have 4 big squares.
- Cut each square into one inch strips with a pizza cutter for a total of 32 pieces.
- Cut the brats into one inch pieces for a total of 32 pieces.
- Roll the dough around each piece of bratwurst. Brush with egg wash.
- Place the bundles upright on a cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Great with spicy mustard for dipping.
Calories: 27kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 2mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.