Streusel Bundt Coffee Cake
- 1 box (15 ounces) Yellow cake mix
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Chopped pecans or walnuts - optional
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a mixer and beat together first 5 ingredients for a couple minutes until smooth.
- In another bowl use a pastry blender or fork to make streusel by mixing brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts if using.
- Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of the streusel mixture in the bottom on the greased bundt pan.
- Then top with half of the cake batter.
- Next, sprinkle all but about 1/4 cup of the streusel on top of the batter.
- Use a knife to swirl the streusel mixture into the batter a bit.
- Spoon remaining cake mixture on top of sugar mixture and top with remaining 1/4 cup of streusel.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 35 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool a bit and then invert on to a plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar when cooled if you like.
Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 445mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 92IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.