- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 7 cups old fashioned oats
- Place the oats in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the brown sugar, oil, and honey in a heat-proof measuring cup or bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- You can also heat the mixture in a saucepan.
- Stir well.
- Stir in the vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour over the oats and stir well.
- Spread the oats out evenly on 1 to 2 large parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Turn oven off.
- In the morning, remove pan from oven and break up granola.
- Store in airtight container or large re-sealable bag.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.