Lemon Blueberry Trifle
- 1 large angel food cake - cut in 1 to 2 inch cubes
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping - thawed
- 3 to 4 cups fresh blueberries (save a few to decorate the top)
- Lemon slices
- Fresh mint sprig
- Beat together milk and pudding until it starts to thicken.
- Fold all but about a third of the whipped topping into the pudding.
- Place a layer of angel food cake into the bottom of a trifle dish or large pretty glass bowl.
- Next, sprinkle a third of the blueberries on top of the cake.
- Then spoon one-third of the pudding mixture on top.
- Repeat layers twice, leaving out a few berries for garnish and ending with the pudding mixture on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least a few hours before serving.
- Right before serving, uncover and put a “cloud” of the remaining whipped topping on top.
- Decorate the top with a few blueberries, lemon slices and fresh mint.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.