Blender Chocolate Mousse
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon coffee liqueur or vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Fresh whipped cream - optional
- 1/2 cup fresh berries - optional
- Place chocolate chips, egg and coffee liqueur or vanilla in blender and chop.
- Heat cream until very hot and small bubbles appear at the edge.
- Carefully pour hot cream into the blender.
- Blend until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into dessert dishes or pretty wine or martini glasses.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until it firms up a bit.
- Serve with fresh berries and/or whipped cream on top.
- Makes enough for 2 to 3 servings depending on the size of the dish.
Calories: 1902kcal | Carbohydrates: 111g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 155g | Saturated Fat: 94g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 42g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 280mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 1294mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 80g | Vitamin A: 3624IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 275mg | Iron: 12mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.