Wake Up Breakfast Casserole
- 8 frozen hash brown patties - slightly thawed
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 cups diced ham or cooked and crumbled bacon or sausage
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- Place hash brown patties in a single layer in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle ham, bacon, or sausage, then cheese over the top of the hash brown patties.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard.
- Pour over ham and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour or until eggs are set.
- Let rest a few minutes and then cut into squares and serve.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 267mg | Sodium: 933mg | Potassium: 247mg | Fiber: 0.04g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 910IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 480mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.