Berry Cheesecake Trifles
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs - about 10 full sized crackers, crushed
- 5 tbsp butter - melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping - thawed
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- Pour crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish and press into an even layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer for a couple minutes.
- Add powdered sugar, milk, and lemon juice.
- Beat a few minutes until smooth.
- Add cool whip and beat into cream cheese mixture until well mixed.
- Layer a couple spoonfuls of graham cracker crust mixture into pretty clear glasses or small clean canning jars.
- Then spoon some blueberries on top.
- Spoon or use a piping bag to layer some of the cheesecake mixture on top.
- Top with a layer of fresh raspberries.
- Can be made up to a day ahead and covered and refrigerated.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.