Star Spangled Fruit Salad
- 1 large watermelon
- 3 to 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 cups red seedless grapes
- Use a star cookie cutter to cut watermelon stars.
- Toss melon with fresh blueberries and grapes.
- Place fruit in a bowl or a hollowed out watermelon half.
- Perfect for summer parties!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.