Star Spangled Fruit Salad
- 1 large watermelon
- 3 to 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 cups red seedless grapes
- Use a star cookie cutter to cut watermelon stars.
- Toss melon with fresh blueberries and grapes.
- Place fruit in a bowl or a hollowed out watermelon half.
- Perfect for summer parties!
You can also use other red and blue fruits like strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 545mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 2187IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.