Hot Swiss Almond Dip
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese - softened
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion or chives - optional
- Use a mixer to beat cream cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth.
- Mix in Swiss cheese.
- Spoon into a small baking dish or pie dish.
- Sprinkle almonds on top and bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 20 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
- Serve with green onions or chives on top if you like.
- Serve warm with bagel chips, sliced French bread, crostini or your favorite crackers.
Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 50g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 15g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 363mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 387mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.