This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
Hot Swiss Almond Dip
- 1/4 cup Sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup Real mayonnaise
- 8 ounce Block of cream cheese - softened
- 2 cups Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped green onion or chives (optional)
- Use a mixer to beat cream cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth.
- Mix in Swiss cheese.
- Spoon into a small baking dish or pie dish.
- Sprinkle almonds on top and bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 20 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
- Serve with green onions or chives on top if you like.
- Serve warm with bagel chips, sliced French bread, crostini or your favorite crackers.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.