Hot Swiss Almond Dip
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese - softened
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (shredded by hand)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion - optional
- Use a mixer to beat cream cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth.
- Mix in Swiss cheese.
- Spoon into a small baking dish or pie dish.
- Sprinkle almonds on top and bake in a preheated 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
- Serve with green onions on top if you like.
- Serve warm with bagel chips, sliced French bread, crostini or your favorite crackers.
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 543mg | Potassium: 118mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 923IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 317mg | Iron: 0.3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.