Hot Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup Real mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 cloves Garlic - finely chopped (optional)
- 1 can (14 oz) Artichoke hearts - drained and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Chopped flat leaf parsley - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together first three ingredients in a big bowl.
- Gently fold in artichoke hearts.
- Combine all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and golden on top.
- Garnish the top with parsley.
- Serve warm out of the oven with crusty bread or crackers for dipping.
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 25g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 907mg | Potassium: 60mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 367IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.