- 1 loaf (8 ounces) party rye bread
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 1 to 2 English cucumbers - sliced thin
- A few tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Use a mixer to beat together cream cheese, dressing mix and milk.
- Spread on bread and top with sliced cucumbers.
- Sprinkle top with dill.
You can also use white or whole wheat bread. Just remove crusts and cut on an angle to make 4 triangles.
Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 691mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 565IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 189mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Great recipe. I make this recipe too. I substitute dry ranch for the Italian dressing. I use party rye and party pumpernickel bread.