Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces) whole green beans - drained
- 1 pound thick sliced bacon
- 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups bottled catalina salad dressing
- Bundle about 6 green beans together and wrap with a half slice of bacon.
- Secure them with a toothpick.
- Make several bunches and place in a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar and dressing and pour sauce over the beans.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 to 35 minutes until the bacon gets a little crispy.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 547mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 326IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.