Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 package (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 can (14 ounce) artichoke hearts - drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese - softened
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a small casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl place the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Beat until smooth.
- Mix in garlic, lemon juice, artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella and ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Spread evenly into baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes until slightly brown and bubbly.
- You can also hollow out a loaf of sourdough bread and place mixture in the center.
- Wrap in foil and bake on a cookie sheet until bread gets a little crispy and dip is warmed through.
- Serve right away with extra sliced fresh bread for dipping.
Calories: 585kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 18g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 939mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 6498IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 374mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.