- 2 boxes (20 ounces each) Ghiradelli Fudge Brownies
- 2/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tube White decorating icing
- Football shaped cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 325°F degrees.
- Line 9 x 13 inch pan with foil, letting foil hang 2 inches over sides of pan.
- Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs until well blended.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 40 to 55 minutes, checking with a toothpick until it comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely.
- Lift brownies from pan.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut brownies into football shapes.
- Heat cream in a sauce pan but do not boil.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Spread glaze over brownies.
- Let set a bit and then use white decorating tube of frosting to pipe laces on the football.
Shortcut. No time to bake? No worries! Just pick up brownies from the bakery. Use a cookie cutter to cut into football shapes. Pipe on the laces with a tube of white frosting.
Calories: 758kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 285mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 60g | Vitamin A: 273IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.