- 3 cups cooked rice
- 14 ounces Andouille Sausage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion - diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper - diced
- 1 rib celery - diced
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 14 ounces can diced tomatoes - drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan.
- Add onion, pepper, celery and creole seasoning and sauté a few minutes until veggies start to soften.
- Add garlic and sausage to vegetables and cook until sausage has browned a bit.
- Add rice and canned tomatoes.
- Cook until heated thoroughly and mix until all ingredients are combined.
To make this even easier you can use pre-cooked ready rice. It’s really good with pre-cooked ready wild rice too!
Calories: 588kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 963mg | Potassium: 765mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 923IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.