Lime Chicken Tacos
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 Chicken Breasts - cooked and shredded
- 8 Hard or Soft Taco Shells
My Favorite Toppings:
- Shredded cheese
- Green onions
- Sour Cream
- Whisk together the honey, lime juice, chili powder and garlic powder to make it into a sauce.
- Place the shredded chicken in a Zip-loc bag and pour the sauce in with the chicken and shake until it is all covered.
- Stick the bag with the chicken in the fridge for 15 to 30 minutes to let the sauce soak in.
- While it is soaking, chop up the lettuce, tomatoes, green onions and any other toppings you want on your taco.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 487mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 337IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.