- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded slightly thin
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Riesling wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes - cut in half
- In a large skillet heat butter over medium heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and coat them lightly in flour.
- Brown the chicken in the butter for 4 to 5 minutes on each side and then transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the Riesling wine and chicken stock to the same skillet you cooked the chicken in.
- Bring the sauce to a boil.
- Cook for a few minutes until the sauce reduces down a bit
- Add the heavy cream and continue to cook the sauce for a few more minutes.
- Stir in grapes and tarragon.
- Return the chicken to the skillet with any juices that have accumulated on the plate and heat for another few minutes until chicken is cooked and heated through.
- Serve the chicken with sauce and grapes on top.
- Great served with wild rice!
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 1041mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 397IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.