Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 2 1/2 pounds beef stew meat - cut in 2 inch chunks
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces sliced or whole button mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pound hot cooked egg noodles
- In a bowl whisk together mushroom soup, onion soup mix, wine, and water.
- Place beef in the crock pot.
- Add soup mixture.
- mix well
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Add mushrooms and cook on high for 45 minutes or until they are tender.
- Stir in sour cream right before serving.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 152mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 760mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 214IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.