Leftover Steak Tacos
- 1 pound cooked steak - cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- half a lime
- 4 tortillas - warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- Heat oil in a large skillet on high heat.
- Toss steak with garlic salt and cumin. Add to skillet and cook quickly for just a minute or two to warm steak.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 913mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2132IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 215mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.