Tequila Lime Shrimp Skewers
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic - chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds raw shrimp - peeled
- Lime wedges
- Whisk together the first five ingredients.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Pour marinate over shrimp and let marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place shrimp on skewers and grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turns pink.
- Serve with lime wedges and salsa for dipping if you like!
Great as an appetizer or served over rice for dinner!
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 487mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.3g | Vitamin A: 194IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 0.2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.