Crispy Baked Chicken Strips
- 1 box (6 ounces) seasoned croutons - crushed
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut in strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a shallow dish or pie plate.
- In a separate dish whisk the eggs and water together.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the egg wash and then roll in the crumbs.
- Place on jelly roll pan or cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, and the strips are golden and crispy.
- Serve with ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 611mg | Potassium: 610mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 239IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.