3 Cheese Chicken Penne
- 2 cups penne pasta - cooked al dente
- 2 chicken breasts - cooked and diced
- 3 teaspoons basil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 to 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degress.
- Season chicken with a little salt and pepper.
- Place chicken, basil, diced tomatoes and pasta sauce in a large pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and half of the Parmesan.
- Stir well until combined.
- Add pasta.
- Place mixture in a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes until bubbly.
Calories: 541kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 1107mg | Potassium: 916mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1452IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 327mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.