8 Layer Mexican Bean Dip
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 package (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups thick and chunky salsa
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced ripe olives
- 2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- In medium bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning mix and water.
- Spread mixture in an 8 x 8″ pan, deep dish pie plate, or medium size casserole dish.
- In another medium bowl, mix cream cheese and chiles.
- Carefully spread over bean mixture.
- Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives, tomato and scallions.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.