- 8 to 10 slices bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) Ranch Dip mix
- 3 to 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 to 6 green onions - chopped
- Pita, Bagel, or Potato Chips or crackers for dipping
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and Ranch Dip mix.
- Use a mixer to beat well.
- Spoon mixture into a small to medium sized casserole dish or glass pie plate and spread it out evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- Sprinkle with lettuce, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions and bacon before serving.
- Serve chilled with chips or crackers for dipping.
Calories: 539kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 585mg | Potassium: 399mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1927IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 380mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.