Layered Greek Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 container (10 ounces) of hummus or 1 1/4 cup homemade hummus
- 1 cup cucumber - seeded and diced
- 1 cup tomato - seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives - chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup scallions - chopped
- Pita chips
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and garlic with an electric mixer for a few minutes until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into a 9″ pie plate or shallow serving dish.
- Evenly spread hummus over cream cheese layer.
- Top with cucumber, tomato, olives, feta and scallions.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Best if served within 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve chilled with pita chips.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 635mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 895IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.