Apple Race Cars
- Crunchy apples
- Seedless grapes - cut in half
- Peanut butter or vanilla frosting or toothpicks
- Lemon-lime soda to keep apples from turning brown
- Cut apples into wedges.
- Dip each wedge in the soda.
- Slice grapes in half.
- Place toothpick through the front and back of the apple where the wheels will go.
- Place a grape half on each toothpick to create wheels.
- Cut off the excess toothpick.
- You can also just use a bit of peanut butter or vanilla frosting to secure the grapes to the apple.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.