This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
Mango & Black Bean Salsa
- 1 can (15 ounces) Black beans - rinsed and drained
- 1 Ripe mango - peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup Red onion - finely diced
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper - diced
- 1 Jalapeno - finely diced (optional)
- Juice of 1 small lime
- Pinch of salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ cup Fresh chopped cilantro
- After rinsing and draining the beans in a colander, pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least an 1-2 hours before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips and a pitcher of my Sangria.
- It’s also delicious served over grilled pork, chicken or seafood.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.