- 1/2 to 3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 tsp creole or seafood seasoning
- 1 can (4.25 ounces) crab meat or 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped imitation crab meat
- 8 ounces or half pound small to medium sized cooked shrimp
- 3 chopped scallions
- 1 cups finely diced celery
- Whisk together dill dressing, toss with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- It should be creamy.
- If it seems a little dry, add more mayonnaise.
- Great on croissants or crusty French bread.
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 556mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 247IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
I tried this. It’s very good