Cucumber Dill Salad
- 1 large English cucumber - washed and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup red onion - sliced thin
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together sour cream, vinegar, sugar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stir in cucumbers, dill, and onion.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 323IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.