- 1/4 cup white or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic - chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- Chopped Romaine lettuce
- Diced tomatoes or sliced grape or cherry tomatoes
- Sliced cucumbers
- Sliced red onion
- Greek pitted olives
- Crumbled Feta cheese
- Shake first 7 ingredients together in a large glass jar or whisk ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Shake well before serving.
- Keeps in fridge for about a week.
- When ready to serve, make a salad with Romaine, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, and a few olives.
- Toss with a little of the dressing.
- Crumble a small amount of feta cheese on top.
Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 625mg | Potassium: 46mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 149IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.