Apple Dijon Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup apple juice or cider
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry pork chops, flipping once until golden brown and just cooked through.
- Remove chops from pan, cover them with foil and set aside.
Great with mashed potatoes or wild rice!
Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 221mg | Potassium: 675mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.