Death by Mac and Cheese
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta) - cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 cans (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 3/4 cup butter - melted
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Place in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°, stirring once.
Calories: 1387kcal | Carbohydrates: 117g | Protein: 97g | Fat: 57g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 437mg | Sodium: 3046mg | Potassium: 1444mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 3075IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 1922mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.