BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- 4 to 5 pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion - sliced
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 can (12 ounces) Coke
- Extra BBQ sauce
- Season roast with garlic salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Brown roast for a few minutes on both sides.
- Throw the roast, the onions, 1 bottle of BBQ sauce, ketchup and the Coke in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- Shred beef with 2 forks.
- Serve on buns with extra BBQ sauce if you like
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 273mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.