This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- 4 to 5 pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion - sliced
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 can (12 ounces) Coke
- Extra BBQ sauce
- Season roast with garlic salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Brown roast for a few minutes on both sides.
- Throw the roast, the onions, 1 bottle of BBQ sauce, ketchup and the Coke in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- Shred beef with 2 forks.
- Serve on buns with extra BBQ sauce if you like
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.