Hot Beef Sandwiches
- 5 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups beef stock
- 16 rolls
- Put roast in the slow cooker.
- Mix the two cans of soup with beef stock and onion soup mix.
- Pour over the beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 6 hours or until falls apart and shreds easily.
- Use forks to shred the beef.
- If too thick add a little water or beef stock.
- Serve warm on buns or rolls.
Calories: 494kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 688mg | Potassium: 513mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0.5g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.