Apple Pecan Coleslaw
- 1 medium cabbage - shredded or a 1 pound bag coleslaw mix
- 2 apples - cored and diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup toasted pecans - optional
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp red onion - finely diced
- 3 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- In a big bowl, whisk together the sugar and vinegar.
- Next, whisk in the mayonnaise and a little salt and pepper.
- Toss in the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least a few hours before serving.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 18g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 267mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 376IU | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.