Apple Gorgonzola Salad
- 2 tbsp frozen apple juice concentrate - thawed
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive or canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 to 10 cups spring mix lettuce
- 1/3 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts - toasted
- 1 to 2 thinly apples - sliced into thin wedges
- 6 slices prosciutto or deli ham, diced - optional
- Shake together in a jar, or whisk together in a bowl, the first 4 ingredients and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss together remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle some of the dressing over salad.
- Extra dressing keeps in the fridge for a week.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 551IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.